Kia ora, Tena Kotou Tena Kotou Katoa
It is understood that at one time in their history, well over 50% of all Maori people had a relationship with the living Saviour, Jesus Christ. Chiefs, Komatua, Kuia and Tamariki – old and young – served Christ with reverence and awe.
In June 2015, God birthed Rua Awaiti – Tahi Awa: Two Streams – One River, Aotearoa as part of His plan to reach the tangata whenua with the gospel of Jesus Christ again.
• It started with a prophecy from the 1980s that Peter & Sue Whitcombe have long carried in their hearts. In 2015, the Lord birthed this ministry by a series of Holy Spirit inspired events and connections involving Mikey & Bev Morrison.
• This is a ministry that is led by Him, through Him & for Him that connects to indigenous groupings, not just to the Maori.
• God’s purpose is to unite, build and encourage people to walk in right relationship with our Saviour Jesus. (Acts 20:35; Matthew 28:19-20; Matthew 20:28)
• It is a faith-based, travelling ministry to the lost, to the broken and to the outcast. (Luke 10:30-37; Nehemiah 1:9)
• It is a calling to reach out to our dying, fallen world to bring hope, faith, and love in a non-judgmental way to the highways and the byways of Aotearoa as we prepare for the Messiah to come. (Isaiah 61:1-3; Isaiah 62:10)
• We are called to be the hands, feet, mouthpiece of Jesus, under His anointing, authority and power. “Not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit” (Zechariah 6:4; Psalm 25:4-5)
• Fortnightly on a Tuesday, a bilingual Bible Study is held in Albany, Auckland.
Please contact the Jesus First Church Office on 09-442 2530 or email@example.com or contact Mikey Morrison on 021-027 67624 for any enquiries.
Te Atua Whakapai Kotou – the Lord bless you.
Jesus is here for you – and so are we.